Experienced Legal Representation Across Southwestern Missouri
One of the strengths of the government is its ability to marshal unlimited resources to support attorney for the prosecution, including paralegals, IRS agents, FBI agents, and experts. It is essential to assemble a team for the defense of a case, including paralegals, investigators, former agents, accountants and experts. Too often, an innocent client believes that the truth alone will set him or her free without regard to the quality of representation. However, a criminal case is like any lawsuit: it will be won or lost depending on the evidence, the hard work of the defense team, and the skilled advocacy of counsel. Nothing in litigation can be taken for granted when one’s liberty is at the hands of twelve ordinary citizens.
The choice of a personal injury lawyer should not be based on advertising. It is important for the client to personally meet with the attorney to discuss the case to determine whether or not that attorney is the right attorney for the case. At Rob J. Aiken’s law office, no fee is required for an initial consultation regarding a personal injury or wrongful death claim. If you or a loved one have been injured, it is very important that you obtain legal representation because if your claim is not handled properly, substantial prejudice can occur to your legal rights.
Representative Criminal Cases
- U.S. v. Lipscomb, embargo violations, dismissed.
- U.S. v. Vansandt, immigrations violations, dismissed.
- U.S. v. Sheridan, firearms violations, dismissed.
- U.S. v. Sheridan, firearms violations, not guilty.
- U.S. v. Lawson, drug violations, directed verdict of acquittal.
- U.S. v. Seitz, bank fraud, directed verdict of acquittal.
- State v. Shaw, vehicular homicide, not guilty.
- State v. Clayton, vehicular homicide, dismissed.